Katie Sarra and Kian de la Cour open up their home, Gallery and studio space for exhibitions, music events and workshops. The Sea Light is a Venetian Palace of Dawlish, currently being renovated and transformed into a community venue for:
- Our Gallery Cafe is now open 10-4 serving a selection of sandwiches, soup & salads, gluten-free cakes and tart tatin plus organic and locally-sourced coffees, tea, soft drinks, beers, wines & cider.
- Exhibitions of Katie Sarra's latest collections of oil paintings
- The Sea Light hosts a series of Air BnB accommodations
- Eye of Sound™ live performances
- Live performances with performance artists and Playback Theatre.
- Individual and group Consensual Life™ programs with Katie Sarra and Kian de la Cour.
- Sea School of Embodiment workshops and leading edge international professional trainings
Sound in the Soul Community Sound Bath
Sunday November 12th 4-6pm and then every 2nd Sunday of the month in the Sea Light lounge, pictured above.
£10 on the door.
Experience the vibrations of the gong, crystal singing bowls and trance drumming.
An opportunity to meet others who are keen to explore sound as a form of relaxation and spiritual well-being for both adults and children. Chanting, poetry and more.
There will also be the opportunity to purchase items such as crystals, candles, incense, sage for smudging your home, home-made cleansing bath salts and more.
For your comfort cushions and blanket yoga mats will be provided. You are also welcome to bring something to sit or lie on if you wish to.
Cathy Edgar, Ma Love Shaker, is an Intuitive Holistic Voice Healer with over 11 years teaching experience
She has facilitated workshops in Glastonbury, Dublin and Oxfordshire, with the colour of sound institute which is where I gained a diploma in sound therapy which has since opened the door to wonderful opportunities / collaborations.
She says “Sound therapy is proving to be one of most effective treatments for stress, fatigue, pain relief and much more. I love working with sound and have been encouraged by the profound effect that it has on clients who I’ve been blessed to work with over the years.
“My intentions are to provide safe spaces in which participants can learn freely, grow a little wiser and to create a balance between relaxation and energy, supporting both adults and children to achieve their full potential."
For more information contact Ma Love Shaker to book on 07799 090103. www.transformationthroughsound.com