Katie Sarra and Kian de la Cour open up their home, Gallery and studio space for exhibitions, music events and workshops. The Sea Light is a Venetian Palace of Dawlish, currently being renovated and transformed into a community venue for:
- Our Gallery Cafe, now open 9-3 serving a selection of organic and locally-sourced coffees, tea, soft drinks, beers, wines & cider with sweet & savoury snacks and a daily lunch special.
- Exhibitions of Katie Sarra's latest collections of oil paintings
- Eye of Sound™ live performances
- Live performances with performance artists and Playback Theatre.
- Individual and group Consensual Life™ programs with Katie Sarra and Kian de la Cour.
- Sea School of Embodiment workshops and leading edge international professional trainings